10 Things you must know before Invisalign® teeth straightening
Are you hiding crooked teeth? Seeking a discreet means to straighten your teeth BUT not keen on braces? Interested in Invisalign Teeth Straightening?
Wanting to know more about Invisalign teeth straightening before committing yourself?
If so, this Invisalign presentation by our specialist orthodontist, Dr Andrew Chang will provide you with some useful information.
Outline of this 3 minutes slideshow:
- The benefits of Invisalign teeth straightening
- Why this is increasingly used to treat more and more smiles
- The importance of choosing the right Invisalign teeth straightening provider.
- What pitfalls to avoid while having invisalign teeth straightening treatment.
- Invisalign teeth straightening before and after.
- Payment plans & treatment fees
- The invisalign teeth straightening process. This process has now changed as no longer are impressions or moulds needed of your teeth. This used to take 20-30 minutes and has now been replaced with a high speed scanner that takes many images or photos of your teeth in 10 minutes. From these images, a 3D image of your teeth is obtained, planned and 3D printed, from which clear removable aligners are made.
- After Invisalign teeth straightening- retainers
I hope you have found this useful. Please continue to browse our website for more tips on making your orthodontic treatment experience a more pleasant one or hear from more of our patients.