As NSW manages with local hotspots, our objective is to provide a COVID safe place for patients and staff.
We thank you for cooperating with the spirit of these additional measures which are designed to protect you, and your loved ones, particularly the elderly or with pre-existing conditions, and to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the community. There is NO stigma to COVID-19. We will only be successful in fighting COVID-19 if everyone practices these social distancing measures. This will also be the quickest way for the government to progress down the level of restrictions so everyone’s day to day routine can return closer to normality.
We look forward to seeing you at your visit with us! 🙂
With warm regards,
Smiles & Faces Orthodontics Team
We therefore ask for your cooperation as follows:
Visitors to the practice will be limited as follows:
- We ask for a maximum of 1 accompanying person (apart from the patient).
- Any additional visitors or friends may be requested to wait outside the practice. Chairs are also available for seating outside the practice.
- Our team is happy to relay important treatment information to another responsible party if requested.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available for cleaning hands at the front reception and in the handwashing sinks.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
If you are currently confirmed with Coronavirus,
OR You have travelled overseas in the 14 days before the onset of the illness.
OR Had close or casual contact in the 14 days before illness onset with a confirmed case of COVID-19
OR Have travelled to NSW hotspots or Victoria
AND you have ANY of these symptoms:
• Fever • Cough • Sore throat • Shortness of breath
Do not come directly to our practice.
Please call the practice before making a booking or attending an appointment as we may recommend you delay any non-urgent orthodontic treatment.
If you experience severe symptoms, call 000 and advise the operator that you are in self-quarantine because of COVID-19 risk.
For more information call the Coronavirus Information line on 1800 020 080.
OR visit the NSW Government website.