Updated 8th Jan 2022
If you are a new patient, please +(02)8814-9941 Call Us to reserve your next new patient appointment OR for a fast response to getting started and having your questions answered, submit your smile photos and we can get in touch with you.
Smiles & Faces Orthodontics continues to practice at the highest level of safety standards, adhering to the ADA code of Ethics, and state regulations. We will continue screening for patients before entering our practice.
- Please do not bring additional members of your family to appointments.
- We are only allowing patients in the clinic (exceptions can be made for one parent/caretaker to accompany minor patients or the disabled)
- When you visit our office, we ask that you arrive on time for your appointment, rather than too early. This will minimize the amount of time you spend in our waiting room or reception area.
- For parents of patients, seats are available outside the practice for seating.
- Do not enter without a mask. Temperature screening and hand sanitization are required for everyone entering the office.
- Please reschedule appointments if you do not feel well, or exhibit any COVID symptoms.
- Please reschedule appointments if you live with someone who is sick or in the past 7 days have been a close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are welcome to arrange virtual care options if you are uncomfortable or if you or someone in your household has a condition(s) that makes them particularly vulnerable.
Please know we are taking the same strict precautions for employees of Smiles & Faces Orthodontics as well. Smiles & Faces Orthodontics understands that some patients may elect not to come in for their scheduled appointment.
We want you to know that we respect those choices and have virtual care options available for you. Please call the office if you have any questions or concerns.
With warm regards,
Smiles & Faces Orthodontics Team