Dr Daniela Ribeiro joined the Smiles and Faces Orthodontics team in 2022. Dr Daniela Ribeiro will be the primary Orthodontist on Wednesdays, offering all regular adjustments and emergency appointments, fitting of braces, fitting and appliance checks, aligner appointments and initial consultations.
- 1992-1995: Bachelor of dental surgery, University of Sao Paulo (USP), School of dentistry, Campus of Ribeirao Preto Brazil.
- 2004-2007: Master of dental Science (orthodontics), University of Santa Cecilia, Sao Paulo, Brazil. Degree Of specialist Orthodontist
- 2008-2012: Doctor of philosophy in Dentistry in Orthodontics. The University of Adelaide, Australia.
- 2015-2017: Doctor of clinical Dentistry in Orthodontics. The university of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
Services to the community:
- 1994-1995: Dentist at the dental emergency room at the school of dentistry of Ribeirao, Preto, University of Sao Paulo- USP, Ribeirao Preto Brazil.
- 1996-1996: Volunteer Trainee at the dental office of the 9th Fire Brigade of Ribeirao Preto. Ribeirao Preto Brazil.
- 2017-2017: Volunteer orthodontic work done in Dili (East Timor) for East Timor Rotary Club. August 2017, Dili East Timor.
Dr Daniela has been actively working in Practices for Orthodontic Care throughout her career, learning and contributing to the field of orthodontics. At Smiles and Faces, Dr Daniela brings great energy and attentiveness to all her patients.